Tuesday, November 23, 2010

It's not the best.

Have you ever had that feeling in the pit of your stomach where you feel like something is going to go wrong, but you have no idea what? And all you can do is anticipate for that something to happen? I've had that feeling for the last few days. I don't know what it is.. Something just doesn't feel right. And I can't figure it out. I hate it! It's putting me in a down mood, which isn't good.  I just can't make myself feel happy because I feel like I'm missing something.  I can't just fix it either, by just telling myself I'm happy, because I'm not.  I ended up crying myself to sleep last night, and I don't know why.  Yesterday was supposed to be a good day. It was my one year anniversary with my boyfriend.  Maybe it was because it just felt like another day. I mean all we did was go eat lunch at Flatire, I mean we eat lunch together everyday.  And then we went to Best Buy, for the 5th time, for my laptop.  Then, we went to workout.  We didn't have any alone time, which actually kind of upsets me.  But I mean, I'd be over it by now if that were the problem.  I wish I knew what was wrong with me. I just can't seem to figure it out.
On a side note, I was on Uconnect today and I was looking through the members that are going to be in my classes next semester. Not only do I have Cherish and Brittney in like every single one of my classes, but I have a few other people that I know in them as well.  One person, in particular, I am not too fond of.  Unfortunately, I need that class, so I will deal with it.
On another side note, pretty soon I will be driving back home.  And I cannot wait.  Thanksgiving is just a few days away! Yay.  I miss home and my family and my cat.. lol And I also like the idea that I don't have class for the rest of the week. I actually love that. But I do have two tests next Monday, which means I will be studying over the break.. Yayy.. Anywho, I think I'm gonna wrap this up. Maybe next time I will have an explanation to my condition.. lol
Ta ta for now! <3

No comments:

Post a Comment