Thursday, December 16, 2010

CHERISH RANAE SHEFFIELD

is my BEST FRIEND. :) And she keeps on buggin' me to write a blog. I tell her I will, but then I don't. So, now I'm going to. ABOUT HER! :) She's wonderful. Every time I see her, I end up peeing my pants because she's just so darn funny! Next semester, we will have EVERY SINGLE CLASS TOGETHER, which I am way freaking excited about in case you were wondering. We are both Elementary Education majors, and it would be totally cool if we taught at the same school so our classes could have wars. :) This girl is  not only the funniest girl I know, but the Godliest. She may not know it, but it's because of her that I am striving to make my relationship stronger with God. I mean, I never stopped being a Christian, I just slipped a lot when I got to college. God shines through her so much, and I want people to see the same through me. To Cherish Ranae Sheffield, I thank you for being not only my friend, but my rolemodel. I love you dearly. :)

2 comments:

  1. dude, you're going to make me cry. :(

    Oh, and you spelt my middle name wrong. but that's okay :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. DANGIT. I always spell something wrong.

    ReplyDelete